2015 Fall Fiesta Days & Hours
Friday, October 9th: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Saturday, October 10th: 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Sunday, October 11th: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|Friday, October 9th:||
6:30 - 7:30PM
7:30 - 8:00PM
8:30 - 11:00PM
Opening Ceremonies featuring:
The Royal Techmen Marching Band
|Saturday, October 10th:||
2:00 - 3:00PM
4:00 - 5:00PM
7:00 - 11:00PM
TSt. Linus School Children
"The And Dance" Dance Studio
|Sunday, October 11th:||
1:00 - 3:00PM
3:30 - 4:00PM
4:30 - 5:00PM
6:30 - 10:00PM
8:30 - 9:00PM
Norwalk All City Band
Glory of Paradise Hawaiian Dancers
Traditional Fiesta Game Booths:
Nickel Board ·
Jingle Board ·
You Win ·
Angry Birds ·
Plinko · Basketball Shoot · Football Throw · Goldfish & Betta Booth
Face Painting · Sorry, Try Again
Traditional Fiesta Food Booths:
Hot Dogs/Hamburgers ·
Pizza Booth · Smoked Meats · Fresh Fruit · Carnival Snacks
Beer & Margarita Garden
Major Raffle Tickets For Sale NOW!
GRAND PRIZE $5,000
2nd Prize $1,500 · 3rd Prize $750
BE THE WINNER OF THE PROGRESSIVE BINGO POT!
Friday: 7:00 - 10:00 pm · Saturday 4:00 - 10:00 pm
Sunday 3:00 - 9:00 pm
- It was named the St. Linus Fiesta because of the strong Hispanic culture in the Parish at the time.
- The First Fiesta was November 16, 1962.
- It was renamed Oktoberfest around the time Monsignor Tim O'Connell and in 2013 the original name was reinstated in honor of the 50th anniversary of the parish
- Clem Linnebur is probably the longest working member of the committee.
- It takes a committee of about 25 volunteers from St. Linus parish about 12 months worth of planning to make the Fiesta a success.
- The event is the largest fund raiser for the Parish.